– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
NYDJ STRETCH EMBELLISHED DENIM BOOTCUT JEANS Size 2NEW RAG & BONE Cigarette Jeans Dark Paz Straight Leg Slim Fit Sz 24New Kenzo Women's Skinny Stretch Jeans Size 27 Dark bluee DenimJoes jeans, denim, size 27 cigarette fit
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Marithe Francois Girbaud MFG 28 Designer Womens bluee Jeans Low Rise 32 X 33
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
J Brand Womens Maria Starless Mid Rise Dark Wash Denim Jeans - Size 27
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Women’s Amber Stretch High Rise Bootcut Jeans Size 29BIG STAR 1974 Jean Womens Skinny Jeans Size 24 new with tagWrangler Jeans High Waisted 7 x 32 (28" Waist)Miss Me Jeans Easy Boot Cut Size 28 In 33
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Good American Women Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jean Size 00 24 bluee004 (X)Joe's JJ Jeans Womens Size 30 Jeans Icon Muse High Rise Boot Cut bluee Dark WashMiss Me Jeans Style JP8423T STRAIGHT Women's Denim bluee Jean Sz 27 x 33
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Mavi Womens Jeans Kendra Light Foggy bluee Tribeca High-Rise Straight Leg,Free People Womens Jeans Cargo Army Casual Loose High Buttoned Green Size 6(U47)Womens Miss Me JY5180P Denim Medium bluee Jean Capri's - Size 26 - Perfect
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Not Your Daughters Jeans Pants 8 Yellow Ankle 27" Inseam Stretch Denim NWOT? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Rag & Bone Jean and Suede Pants Size 26x30NWT City Of Humanity Jeans Size 30 Bootcut Inseam 30.5NEW Women’s AE American Eagle Skinny Low Rise Stretch Dark Denim Jeans Sz 4
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Hudson Collin Midrise Skinny Dark Wash Denim Jeans Size 25x30Hudson Jeans Skinny Stretch Forest Green Size 24Roberto cavalli women jeans -100% Authentic - size 38