– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
MISS ME JEANS WMNS SIZE 27 SALE RARE HOT SEXY UNIQUEWomen Printed Tassel Long Sleeve Blazer Ankle-length Pant 2 Piece SetJoe's Jeans The Smith Stay gold Embroidery Mid Rise Straight Ankle Jeans NWT 27Agent Provocateur Soiree Davinah Bra (34b) and Thong (AP4) Set BNWT in AP Box
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
New Look Women's Boyfriend Jeans bluee(mid bluee)
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
BY O LA LA jeans ❤️ Ripped ❤️ Size S ‼️
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
EXPRESS WOMEN'S HIGH RISE JEAN LEGGING DARK blueE 8R NWTNWT Alice and Olivia Cassia Flutter Floral Romper Sz 10J BRAND Women's Remy 8017I563 Comfortable Slimming Jeans 31 RRP BCF810Bellissimi Pantaloni Jeans Stretch, Paul & Shark Originali
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
NEW WOMENS BERLEI LADIES ELECTRIFY CONTOUR BRA - NAVYO57 NEW WOMENS SKINNY JEANS LADIES JUMPSUIT PANTS TROUSERS IN SIZE 08,10,12,14Colombian Butt Lifting Jogging Jeans Asi Sea - Jeans Levantacola Colmbiano Asi
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Draper James Pink bluee Women's Size 6 Floral Print Crepe Romper -NWT Eileen Fisher Slim Ankle in Washed Indigo Organic Cotton Stretch Jeans 24WWomen’s Miss Me Sz30x29 White Mid-Rise Stretch Jeans -EUC
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Jy2734 Diesel Tejanos Vintage Original Pantalones Hecho en Italia Corte Recto? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
"Blow Ya Mind" Flare JeanMISS ME BOOT JEANS RHINESTONE EMBROIDERED JP5016 COLOR MED 10 WAIST 27 LENGTH 34On the Run - Plus Size Knit Jumpsuit
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Joes Jeans Skinny Size 26 x 26 Ankle Floral Tainted pink Water Stretch WomensL'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Floral Lace Suspender Beige RRP BCF89Acevog Long Plush Pyjamas Top Maternity Sleeve Set Trousers Long and Pieces