– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Neuf Wrangler X Peter Max Rétro Jeans Coupe Droite Copain Jabot Mom mi ChevilleFinders Keepers Beautiful Knox Jumpsuit Cloud S RRP BCF79Womens Daring Half Cup Bustier SetReggiseno scollo profondo in gomma lattice Fetisimo black Tutte le tg
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
YMI Women's Wannabettabutt Mid Rise Skinny Jegging, Dark 9
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Kensie Women's Sleepshirt W Eyemask - Choose SZ color
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Sidefeel Women Ripped Flare Jeans Mid Rise Fitted Denim Pants Light bluee LargeL A IDOL WOMEN'S (3) W28 L34 SLIM BOOT RHINESTONE EMBELLISHED blueE JEANS USAL'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Authentic Esma Slip Red S RRP BCF84Mavi Jeans LUCY Super High-Rise Super Skinny Jeans - Women's Size 27
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Women Jumpsuit Sleeveless Loose Clothing Girl Workout Costume Spring StyleAG White Distressed Tailored Pants Trouser Wide Leg Jeans Size 26Finders Keepers Elegant Stylish Leandro Jumpsuit Ink S RRP BCF710
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
High Rise Super Skinny PantWomen’ MISS ME 29x32 Bootcut JeansFabulous Desigual Jeans, Great Embroidery & Patches, 26” Waist, NWT
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Joe's Jeans Womens The Icon Sydney Skinny Ankle Cut, 30, bluee? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Hudson Womens bluee Jeans Size 27Jeans colombianos butt lifter fajas colombianas levanta cola Bon Bon Up 2611CeCe NEW bluee Women's Size 8 29 High-Waist Cropped Culotte Jeans 159
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
NWT Torrid Plus Size 3 3X Floral Print Challis Button Front Romper (36-27)Women's Theory Shimra size 8 Light bluee Mid Rise Flare Leg Denim Jeans NEW NWTBlank Paige Denim Collection Super Wide Leg Raw Trim Jeans Sz L NWT