– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Torrid new with tags size 18 2 shortsWells Grace Feather Skirt Size SmallH&M Teal Mermaid Fish Scale Sequined Straight Pencil Skirt Blogger Fave Size 10RARE_NWT ZARA AW18 GREEN gold LIMITED EDITION SEQUIN SKIRT 2488 108_S
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Thai-Lao traditional dress, Thai-Laor dress, Thai dress, Thai clothing
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
MAX MARA STUDIO Skirts 630898 GreenｘMulticolor 36
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
FACTOTUM Skirts 936630 bluee 36Authentic Gianni Bini bluee Blazer, size 2Fabulous new w tags Jones New York ladies Navy business 2 piece suit msrpNew Brunello Cucineli Seqined Ombre Sleeveless sweater size S- Offwhite gold
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
NWT ARAN CRAFTS IRELAND Natural Oatmeal Sweater Cape Poncho Size M Merino WoolAnthropologie ANGEL OF NORTH Wool Blend Cardigan LShrimps Merino Wool Face Sweater
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
JOURNAL STANDARD Sweaters 862391 Brown FH Sweaters 167667 goldSunsets Scarlet Muse Tankini Top - Women's Swimwear
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Spanx Sweetheart Striped 1-Piece Swimsuit NWOT SIZE 10 QVC? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Bettie Page Halter One-Piece Skirted Swimsuit B17082, Red and White PicnicWildfox Women's Swim Romper Sz S Navy White Mathilde Pool Party RomperNWT Athleta Chalet Sweater Dress Charcoal Heather SZ L
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Ladies Lambskin Leather Zipper & Lace Front Halter Top CorsetJupes longues -ISHICO-size 36 (S, T1) FRWomen's Skirts Knee Length Skirts Designer D&G Animal Print Scallop Hem Skirt 8R