– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Women Slim Fit Pants Trousers Sequin Flower Stylish Beads Rhinestone Belt 2019Womens Ladies Warm Sweater Cashmere Fluffy Fuzzy Plush Jumper Fashion Korean^^Unique Vintage pinklind Ruffle Halter One Piece Sz L 2116Barcelona Thong Sexy Bikini UjENA Nwt Summer Swimsuit Swimwear
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Elevenses Benton Trousers Pants Size 6 Red color NW ANTHROPOLOGIE Tag
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
MARINA RINALDI Women's Light Grey Cancan Straight Skirt NWT
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
blue Rod Beattie NEW bluee White Womens Size 6 Floral One-Piece Swimwear 977EILEEN FISHER Womens Merino Wool Pencil Skirt Stretch Knit Charcoal size xsLanart Alpaca Sweater. Selling The Best. Soft. Warm. Stylish. NWT, Theory 'Rainee E Ppinkcco' Stripe Sweater White Deep Navy
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Bar III Printed Plunge Cutout Monokini One-Piece Swimsuit, blueeST JOHN SPORT Sky bluee Santana Knit Drawstring Waist Pants sz MISABEL MARANT Women's White Cottton Capri Pants Size 4 US
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Crolla Pants 759455 WhiteｘMulticolor 36PLST Pants 434335 Brown XSOH MY GAUZE Straight Full Leg Button Detail PRINCE PANT Stone OSFM One Size NWT
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Margaret O'Leary Ivory Knit Long Sleeve Sweater Size L? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Surrealist - Brown Cargo Skirt - Size 2TORY BURCH Beige Brown Embroidered Linen Straight Skirt sz 14J.Crew box-pleated skirt in wool flannel , size 12, purplec multi purple NWT
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Jane Marple Skirts 942596 GreenｘblueeｘMulticolor M23Ku Skirts 069582 bluee 36Lacoste Grey Merino Wool Cardigan