– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
SPEEDO LZR RACER X Women's Multi USA Kneeskin 7724600 Sz 22 NWTAlexander McQueen Midnight bluee Satin Trimmed Boot-Cut Trousers Pants IT42 UK107 For All Mankind Women's Ankle Skinny Jean with B - Choose SZ colorWomen Runway Fashion Natural Nappa Lambskin Leather Culottes
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
BIKINI COMPETITION SUITS NPC ANGEL DIVA WFBB IFBB POSING FITNESS WBFF
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Versace Mare Triangel Bikini Set Medusa Gr. S
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Brunello Cucinelli Womens 100% Cashmere Sweater With Monili XSGaëlle Paris - Pants-Shorts - Woman - Denim - 6156528C190919Roland Mouret Horley Bordeaux Crepe Cropped Pants Trousers New UK14 US10Pink red Icelandic mohair sweater hand knitted fuzzy jumper SUPERTANYA
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Helmut Lang ‘patina' Leather Leggings PantsPale Grey bluee Wrinkling Skinny PREEN Wings Pants XS SNew CAMILLA FRANKS SILK SWAROVSKI WILD BELLE JUMPER TOP W RAGLAN SLEEVE
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Beach Bunny Bikini White gold hardware coral-NWT-RARELgold PIANA blue Cashmere Jumper, Size LRalph Lauren Countrty Southwestern Indian Blanket Sweater M Mint Condtion
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Agent Provocateur swimsuit size 3 nwt? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Carolina Herrera Women's Wool Silk Classic Cardigan Sweater GG8 Flamingo MediumNWT Brunello Cucinelli Silk Woolen Leather Shorts, Size 42 US 6St John Sport Sweater white& multi color trim Sz medium
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Paul Smith cardigan Fantasy, Fantasy cardiganVintage Dressy Blazer Givenchy Couture gold Silk Lurex Blazer FR 42 LpinkTTA GETTY TWEED WOOL CROPPED PANTS